Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia Roleplay Forum

Fun For Hetalia Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention All Active Users

Go down 
+5
2P!Alfred
Sleepland
Dražen Krleža
Cvetka Vlašic
Kyoka Suzuki
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyoka Suzuki
Admin
Kyoka Suzuki

Attention All Active Users Empty
PostSubject: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Ok. So, to make this simple, I'm going to be doing a lot of cleaning up and deleting on this forum in a couple of days. Most likely on the weekend. To make it easy, I would like to ask something of everyone that still comes on here.

If you are still active on this forum, please make a comment or a post on this thread. I could be "..." I don't care, as long as you post something to let me know that you are still currently active on here.

If you have more than one account, please do the same thing with those accounts or simply state the accounts you have in a reply to this.

Any users that don't reply to this or have been absent longer than a month or so, will have their accounts deleted. If you guys can follow through on this, I'll appreciate it. Thanks~ ^^
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaroleplayforum.rpg-board.net
Cvetka Vlašic

Cvetka Vlašic

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Meow
Back to top Go down
Dražen Krleža

Dražen Krleža

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Woof
Back to top Go down
Sleepland

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:39 am

Well~ I am here! Not always present, but trying to work on that...
Back to top Go down
Kyoka Suzuki
Admin
Kyoka Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:55 am

Alright. ^^
Back to top Go down
2P!Alfred

2P!Alfred

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:40 pm

I apologize for taking so long to reply to this, but I am here ^-^.
Back to top Go down
Kyoka Suzuki
Admin
Kyoka Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Margret G. Jones

Margret G. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:36 pm

I'm here
Back to top Go down
Cvetka Vlašic

Cvetka Vlašic

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:00 pm

I hope I don't come off as rude or don't have this interpreted as a peronal attack, but it seems to me that you don't participate much Margret. So far I've only seen you stick to posting within the intros and such, but that isn't where we really intend to RP. We've been hoping the newcomers like you would post in the actual RPs or help give ideas on what kind of RPs to do (there are seperate threads for those) so we can breathe life back into this old site.
Back to top Go down
Margret G. Jones

Margret G. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:03 pm

I'm new and still tying to fit in to the group by meeting everyone but I do go on the site every few days
Back to top Go down
Cvetka Vlašic

Cvetka Vlašic

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Ah, I see. But unfortuantely, as you can tell by the last time some of the members came on by looking at the members list, many don't even come on to look at the home page of this site -.-' So some of the ones who's intros you may have been posting on may not have even seen the posts you and I believe his name is Kyle have made, such as America.

If you'd like to interact or get to know the ones hwo come on more often, you can just message them or post on their intros though.
Back to top Go down
Margret G. Jones

Margret G. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Oh yes this is my first real role play. Normally I do fan fic story's but my friend to is made Kyle has thought me more. But I am going to get involved in the real role play lately I've been looking into it.
Back to top Go down
Cvetka Vlašic

Cvetka Vlašic

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Alright. We're thinking of re-opening some old roleplays and like I've said before, we have a thread made just for suggestions for RPs that we'll take into consideration and develop as well, so you can join or suggest any RP.
Back to top Go down
Margret G. Jones

Margret G. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Sounds great I'm reading some open now to get more involved
Back to top Go down
Cvetka Vlašic

Cvetka Vlašic

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Alrighty then~ :3
Back to top Go down
Sleepland

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:06 am

(I apologize for not being active. I have a number of exams coming up, so I won't be able to participate very actively until July. :()
Back to top Go down
Kyoka Suzuki
Admin
Kyoka Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:10 am

It's alright. I talk to you on Tumblr, so I know. :3
Back to top Go down
Japan

Japan

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Is this still going?
Back to top Go down
Kyoka Suzuki
Admin
Kyoka Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Ah, yes. Sorry about that. I was away for awhile. ^^ But yes. If you're currently active on here, just post a little something here telling that you're still active.
Back to top Go down
Japan

Japan

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Ok. I'm active.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:31 pm

I have eh.... an Alfred account but I think I might get rid of it so dat it can belong to someone else.... not as aweome as me though!
Back to top Go down
Kyoka Suzuki
Admin
Kyoka Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Alfred account?
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Alfred F. Jones. I havn't activated it yet sooo.... Vhat should I do vith it?
Back to top Go down
Kyoka Suzuki
Admin
Kyoka Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:46 pm

You can have up to three accounts on here so, if it's an account/character that you want to have, then go for it! It's your account and if you want to activate the account, then go ahead. ^^
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Hmmm I shall activate it sometime later den eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention All Active Users   Attention All Active Users Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention All Active Users
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: