Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia Roleplay Forum

Fun For Hetalia Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Headcanon Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2P!Alfred

2P!Alfred

Headcanon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanon Thread   Headcanon Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Ah, here are some Al headcannons I have:

His height is absurd. He's 7 feet tall, which is 213 cm, I believe.

He's Native American, so he holds a grudge against 1P!Alfred for driving him off his land and forcing him into hiding.

He's bisexual. He would be pansexual, but he mostly loves people just for sex. In fact, on this forum, he's never been in a legitimate relationship. He's thinking of being with Kiki, but he's not ready to commit, really.

I imagine his voice sounding like Gerard Way, the lead singer of My Chemical Romance. I don't know why, but that just comes to mind when I'm roleplaying him. Most of you probably think he has a Jersey accent, and I suppose that makes sense, but I can't keep that in my head.

He likes punk rock and heavy metal. He despises pop and hates all autotune and "fake" music such as Vocaloid or Skrillex.

He's a vegan. He also has vegan powers.

He enjoys cross-dressing and un-dressing.

He has teeth like Grell from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler and Soul from Soul Eater Dunno why I imagine him like this, but I just do. It's just stuck in my brain.

EDIT:

Oh, and some other stuff I forgot to mention:

Al's sadomasochistic, in the sexual and non-sexual sense of the word. In other words, he likes sex in general, getting hurt (especially bruises and impact ones, not as much as flesh wounds). He enjoys inflicting pain as well and watching other people in pain.

He has different "moods." Sometimes he gets extremely sadistic and extremely masochistic, depending on what's happening. He has different things that trigger his moods, and some of you may be aware of these already, but I'm not gonna list them. I'd rather they stay a surprise for the CB or random roleplays.

He likes the face. He doesn't really care about the rest of the body, unless it's REALLY ugly or REALLY sexy.
Well, unless you count the dick, but he mostly cares about his own more than anyone else's.

He does drugs and smokes occasionally, but he's sort of a health nut so he tries to avoid that most of the time unless it's a special occasion.
He attempts to avoid alcohol, considering he can't hold his beer at all and he's a violent drunk.

He's terrible with children, since he was never really a child himself. Besides, he scares most kids.

Last edited by 2P!Alfred on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoka Suzuki
Admin
Kyoka Suzuki

Headcanon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanon Thread   Headcanon Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Well, I guess I’ll give some info about Kyoka. She’s a lot like a female version of Japan in some ways.

She is suppose to represent the formal side of Japan, with it’s geisha and samurai. She is still pretty clueless at times when it comes to what is going on in the world and is trying to make friends; because of the isolation. She is getting into technology as well.

She’s almost always in a kimono unless she’s taken on a mission and has on her black ninja outfit. She loves pink and light pastel colors and anything with animals and anything “kawaii” or with Hello Kitty XD

Kyoka is very obsessive with animals and pocky. She loves sweets and will have about two to four boxes of pocky on her person at once time; often hidden in her kimono sleeves or in her obi. For tea, she loves green tea and from trading with England, she is fond of black tea.

Her favorite animal would be a cat, but she also loves panda’s. But any other cute animal that is fuzzy and chibi like, she will swoon over.

She loves to watch geisha dance and go to tea houses. She loves the geisha’s dance and had learned and can play the shamisen. She is a good drawer and loves to draw with Kiku and the other Asian countries.

Because of the isolation, she was lonely and Japan was her only friend. Kyoka desperately wants to make friends and is often ignorant in the ways of people and can be used and tricked at times. To keep Kiku company, she tries to be happy and cheerful to make him smile. She is very loyal to Kiku and would give her lift to protect him; seeing herself only as a “tool” since she is a kunoichi for him.

She is a fairly good cook, but has some trouble with other countries dishes. The only meats she eats are fish, chicken and shrimp and refuses to eat beef and pork. She prefers sweets and less spicy/hot foods.

Music wise, she’s still listening to shamisen and more traditional music, but lately, she’s been listening to some pop and light rock; trying to learn to be diverse.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaroleplayforum.rpg-board.net
Kiki Suzuki

Kiki Suzuki

Headcanon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanon Thread   Headcanon Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Now Kiki~ :3

She’s more of the modern side of Japan, but I sort of wanted her to represent a past and present; with the prostitutes that were in Japan. She doesn’t dress formally in a kimono, but still has some remnants of a kimono and obi on at times. Always wearing something short or low cut. She is slightly taller than Kyoka.

She doesn’t like Hello Kitty and likes Kuromi instead. She’s not really an animal person and would most likely just walk by an animal on the street.

Her favorite colors are anything dark, mainly black and red, but she likes purple as well as long as it’s with one of the other colors.

Kiki doesn’t know how to play any instruments. For music, she loves J-rock. Pretty much anything rock or metal. She cannot draw to save her life.

She doesn’t like tea and prefers soda instead. She hates sweets and loves spicy/hot foods. Her favorite is food is curry.

She is very lazy and foul mouthed. On the outside, she gives a rough and mean front; making it seem like she liked isolation better, when in reality, she’s lonely and seeking love; mostly in all the wrong ways. =_=;; Her love is very twisted and she is the overly protective and overly jealous type. The reason she is rude and mean to others is mainly because her loneliness made her bitter as opposed to where it made Kyoka more eager to make friends and not push people away.

Kiki loves sake and smoking, unlike Kyoka who doesn’t like alcohol or cigarettes. At times, she has a fetish for blood and fire. Though her games are usually something sexual or violent, she hardly goes through with hurting people unless she’s extremely mad at them or if it’s someone she has a grudge against. The only one that she really hates is Alfred, but usually gives up trying to hurt him cause he’s clueless.

She has a hatred for Alfred because of the war. Her relationship with Kiku is almost like his with Kyoka, but she wouldn’t die for him and would most likely go about her own ways of doing things if she was given an order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Headcanon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanon Thread   Headcanon Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headcanon Thread
Page 1 of 1