Hetalia Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia Roleplay Forum

Fun For Hetalia Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules [Please Read!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoka Suzuki
Admin
Kyoka Suzuki

Rules [Please Read!] Empty
PostSubject: Rules [Please Read!]   Rules [Please Read!] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:55 pm

There are a few simple rules, please follow them. If you do not follow these rules, then actions will be taken. Please try to all get along and remember to have fun~!

- Please try to get along with other users. If there is a problem, please tell me or one of the moderators. Please do not start a fight. That goes for in the chatbox as well as on the forum.

- Please have correct grammar/spelling. It is a major pet peeve. I understand if English is not your first language, but please, try to captialize, punctuate and have spell check before you reply to a post or anything on the forum.

- I will repeat myself later on this, but for serious roleplays threads, you must post at least two to three sentences. Preferably three and more. No one liners outside of Ask  A Hetalian and Introductions. Please.

- Do not go overboard on the swearing. If it is in character, that is perfectly fine.

- No spamming.

- No smut or sexually graphic creations in the forum or in the chatbox. If you want to roleplay that, keep it to private messages only, otherwise, you will be punished and the creation will be removed.

-This goes with the rule above. There will be no offensive talk in the chatbox or in the forum. This means no joking and talking about rape. If there is rape in the roleplay in the forum, keep it in character and skip over it (imply it would be best).

- Please no yaoi or yuri, since not everyone likes it and it might make some users uncomfortable.

- If something sexual is going to happen in the chatbox or in the forum, please imply it (continue it in private messages if you would like).

- No god-modding. I think we all know what this is. Please if you are roleplaying, do not make it all about your character, especially in the forum roleplays. For example, if your character starts controlling other characters and being all powerful, it is not fun for anyone. Keep your character in character. Make sure to design your characters to have flaws if you use an OC. No Mary or Gary Sues. Try to use common sense when making and using your character. If there is something it can't do, then don't let it do that.

- If you plan on joining a roleplay on the forum, then please stick to it. Don't decide to leave randomly, if you do, please tell us and post your leave in the absence thread. If you don't want to roleplay anymore on the thread, then please announce it.

- For the roleplays, try to at least post two to three sentences. I know it’s difficult, but it’s more fun for the other roleplayers who give a paragraph or more and keep the roleplays going. If you will not be on, then tell others or post in the absence thread.

- Please do not steal OC's. And as for taken characters, if you want to make an account on here, see the Memberlist to see which characters are already taken.

- You may have up to three accounts, but contact me first before you make another, there may be others that want that character. And if you have more than three accounts without contacting me or a mod, actions will be taken, the account(s) will be deleted and it's possible you will be banned from the site.

- If you have an OC, please fill out the Original Character form and post a thread in the Entry section before making an introduction and before roleplaying.

- Please keep your accounts active. Any account that has inactivity for over a month without the account owner giving notification will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaroleplayforum.rpg-board.net

Rules [Please Read!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay Forum :: Rules-
Jump to: